ORACAL 651 is the industry standard in high performance calendared vinyl. This intermediate-term vinyl features solvent-based adhesive and is ideally suited for permanent outdoor or indoor applications. ORACAL is heavier than average wrapping vinyls, making this material easier to work with and handle while conveying greater scratch and abrasion resistance. Some uses include floor graphics, wall murals, and outdoor displays.
5 years (black/white)
4 years (transparent/coloured/metallic)
3 years (brilliant blue)
- Clean your surface: ensure that the surface that you are planning on applying the vinyl to is clean and dry.
- Cut your design: you can cut your design by hand or by using a craft cutter.
- Weed your design: remove the excess vinyl from your image/lettering.
- Apply transfer tape (this step is optional but recommended): place transfer tape over the vinyl, smooth out any bubbles and ensure it is securely fastened to the vinyl. Carefully remove the backing paper from the vinyl, leaving your design on the transfer tape.
- Adhere design to surface: carefully position your design onto your desired surface, firmly press down and use your scraper to smooth out any bubbles. Once you have your design securely adhered to your surface, remove the transfer tape.
- Speed: High
- Thickness: Medium
- Blade Setting: 3
- Speed: 7
- Thickness: 5
- Blade Setting: 2
Settings may vary based on blade condition and age of machine. Always perform a test cut prior to cutting designs.